Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just made a new logo

Hope this logo is good..This is the beggining.

Busy and holding

Have been really busy. Held on even when market was all gloomy early last week. Market is really volatile and hard to play.

In this market situation where last phase of bull run, market is tricky. Market = bull and volatile no reason to cut loss if firm on the general direction.

Few symptoms. More volatile stocks or midcaps break down shows corrections coming especially when noble broke back down 1.97 that was the first sign of weakness. When bigger caps and mid caps are breaking down, pennies held on at supports. <---correction only.

Market is higher lows, some stocks went lower lows, shipping is weak, construction stocks strong. Mixed sentiments.

Unless pennies and small caps broadbase breakdown<----this is when we have to start worrying.

Anyway I am slowly letting go next week, holding on too much.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last 2 trades for Jun 2011

PEC and Soundglobal.

Too lazy to update yesterday. BAsed on Tuesday closing, I entered 2 counters in Wednesday morning, first thing.

Setup of continuous run possible - Friday and Monday to go shall monitor weakness to sell
Since it is rebounding and based on the new gravity line theory, prices should rebound.
High volume and price movement on Tues. Wed close, 5d ema cuts up to 10d ema. (2nd buy signal)
Target price 76 cents.

Rebound play
Volume increasing
5D EMA cutting up 10D EMA - 1st buy signal
For longer term play..will sell when signals come. Target i think is around 1.20

STI looks recovered. The above was bought based on their charts and betting on STI to recover up 3071. This is the point to convince me that things are going well. But if you look around stocks everynight and see charts turning on Tuesday <---meaning STI should recover?

Little did we expect STI to perform so strongly today also.. 2 big white candles with increasing volume. This should not be too fake.

SO far, execute as per signal, sell as per signal. NOBLE was sold too early should cut only when 1.89 support is breached..and not cutting when 1.90 is touched<---too conservative.

Now we shall see if I can sell base on signal. All the above 2 trades have planned stop loss price and target price.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thoughts after selling

It seems that I sold off Noble too early. I could wait for rebound before clearing off position at day low. Anyway since I executed as planned, I am not that wrong too. What if Dow never recovered the -2XX that night? What if it was a straight away gap down breaking support? I rather be conservative.

Apart from the weakness I sense in Noble, I just see STI charts yesterday and sense that things have not turned around.
Yesterday I read and will translate in summary here. When stocks are going up and suddenly met with falling prices and gap downs (which was 2 weeks ago) and rebounded sharply in a V shape. This may be the last struggle of the index, we are meeting times of increased volatility, market feelings mixed. It may not be that bad just to keep in mind.

STI downtrending. STI must break 3070 with good volume for me to be convinced that we are going up or this may be the fast transition to a bear market? I am not sure though lets observe. Things are not looking positive imho.

At this point supports are still holding, if supports re- broken again which is within quite a short term frame, all hell break loose.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Position cleared. Market sentiments mixed

Samo sold.. break 22 cents to hold..break 21 cents to sell..when it touched 20.5..I sold for 21 doubt this stock got long term potential but apparently no volume to back it up after 10..I rather take profits as planned.

Cut loss on Noble. 1.91 breached. Although close at 1.91, do not like the mixed feeling in market. Rebound set up different, 2 days open high close weak. I rather stay aside and wait for clearer directions.

I execute above trades as planned, taking emotion out of context. No doubt I cannot bear to sell Samko even at 21 cents..but when it touches 20.5 , I know I had to let go. I planned to sell at 22 but if I sold it then and it break past the 61.8% fibo resistance..I will be losing much more than just 1 cents right? Although its 5 tick away from my target but no volume to support it.

Above are traded in time frame of 2 weeks, so have to sell it. We will see of this discipline can continue.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

21 - 22 Jun. Entered Noble

Did not update yesterday. Entered into Noble for rebound play. In summary:-

20th Jun shows small reversal
Vol not high
3 occurance of rebounds with 2 white candle..
entered on 2nd day 21 Jun at 1.93
Cut when 1.91 breached
Target 2.10

Rebound was validified on 21st Jun with higher volume entered in morning and trading above OP for whole day.

Today weakness surface gap up to 1.97 failed to breach first resistance. Would this be a false rebound? My thoughts later.

Holding Samko 21th Jun increasing Vol. close up by 1 tick<---churning...and interesting

22nd Jun Samko volume pierced to the sky Vol not as high as 10 days ago.
Tomorrow is critical, usually weakens after a high volume day.
This time different?
1st target to be 24 cents
2nd target 26 cents (previous high)
5,10,20d EMA cross over today..something big coming...?
I shall wait for a good selling point based on my new set of selling rules.

My thoughts

Today gap up on a strong dow. I expect majority to take profits especially after a downtrend or rebound a normal's man mentality is to win and run. I expected afternoon to be stronger but no avail.

I will continue to hold on Noble as even in a red day and weak performance from a open of 1.97 to close lower than yesterday close at 1.92. The key is Volume was not as great as 21st Jun (rebound day). If Noble break support I will cut straight away.

NOL, Capland - weak and fall with high volume.and close much lower than rebound close..dead

I see alot of stocks climbing back supports yesterday with higher volume. Abit of setbacks for average ones but still at support levels at slightly lesser volume. Weak ones which have no bottoms like NOL and Capland falling the most. There is still hope.

Will this be a fake rebound? My guess is no. Nobody dared to board the ship, tomorrow will be a runaway...

Monday, June 20, 2011

hmm..Am i wrong? I got 2 more days for Samko

Samko is still at support 0.19..very nicely climbing back every day at close. I still got T+4 and +5. Based on rules if there is no increase for the next 10 days, I have to let go..which falls on my T+5 and we will do just that or when it closes below 19 cents.

One note if this fails. Extremely high volume on 8th Jun much more compared to other days.
never break resistance..shows it will start downtrending. (We shall note this)

Capland is still weak..more downside>?

Noble and CMA looks like turning and not too bad

STE and NOL will drop more?

Above just for verifications and look back.